5 - 15 minutes
Purpose/Objectives - Quick Description
As one big or several little groups, easily discuss what your team feels needs to be acted on to move your project/gathering/organization forward
Either at the front of the room or in small people science groups:
- By show of hands, ask the group which option they want answers on:
- Once selected, have each person write down what their question/discussion point is on a piece of paper that they want acted on.
- Allow people to call out what it is and have the leader/facilitator or group give an answer
- Collect all the paper to continuously re-address the actions needed throughout the gathering
Flipcharts and markers for small groups to record, or white board at the front of the room if writing down answers is preferred.
- Change up the 4 categories. This exercise can work with almost any categories (these ones just prove successful time and again regardless of the content type)
- Cluster the answers submitted so that the organizer/leader can answer broad categories. Please don’t forget that answering specifics can be more powerful!
People Science Data Capture:
Not recommended for capture. Discussion of relevant actions needed in people science groups is one of the most powerful uses
5 - 15 minutes, action, brainstorm, discussion, front of the room, ideas, identifying the unspoken issues, small groups